July 5, 2011

Starting the move

I think July will be a month of few blog posts for me.  As you all know my family and I are going to be moving soon.  My husband and I have been working day and night to get the new house ready for our family to move in.  This past weekend my hubby decided it was time to install the track system in my closet at the new house.  Unfortunately that meant taking it down from my current craft room.  So, I began the process of packing up my scrap space.  I think this is going to cause a bit of a forced vacation from crafting :(  Right now I can't even walk in my scraproom, let along find anything.  This us the current state of my craft room. 


On a brighter note last night was spend moving the boys train set to the new house.  I spent the evening with them setting up the perfect GeoTown.  The loved it.  The only disappointment was that I guess I left quite a few items at the "current" house before heading over there.  So, the train set is incomplete, but seriously, I don't know where we are going to put the rest of the toys.  It seems as if the new toy room only has room for trains.  LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment