August 24, 2013

Creative inspiration




Nothing gets my creative mind working like a day when a big box of goodies arrives at my house via fed ex. Today my Close to my heart order arrived with all my goodies from the new fall/winter 2013 idea book.  I just had to rip open the box and start playing right away.  

This lovely home frame is part of a new kit from Close to My Heart.  It is called the designed decor frame it. It was so simple to make. I added a few stamps that I already had to the ones included with the kit, some chocolate ink,  adhesive and photos. That's it.  Simple assembly and it was done in about an hour. I didn't even have to use a die cut machine because the die cut photo frames were included in the kit.  This would be a great project for anyone!  As most of you know I am a CTMH consultant if you would like to purchase this kit you can do so at. Www.melissatodd.ctmh.com








1 comment:

  1. soooo cute! I went to the mountains today so I wasn't very crafty but I did find a Archiver's today.

    ReplyDelete