November 21, 2013

Happy birthday to my minion

My son Blake turns seven this weekend. So today I have been working on his birthday treats for school.  A little bit of background.... The school my boy attend has gone to a healthy snacks only policy for daily snacks and birthday treats.  I have certainly had my challenges with this and trying to find a birthday treat that fit that was a pain in the butt.  So I took my inspiration from his class theme.  MINIONS!

Using my silhouette cameo I created stickers (print and cut ) for the minion eyes, overalls, teeth, and party hats.  I glued on googlie eyes and little puffy balls to finish them off.

Here are my minions helping me assemble the minions

Ian hard a work putting the stickers on the bananas


After finishing the bananas I made a quick birthday button and hat for my birthday boy.

3 comments:

  1. So stinking cute! The boys look like they had fun helping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I order the stickers from you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elexis - send me an email createdbymissie@aol.com

    ReplyDelete