November 11, 2010

Messy Room

I have been trying to get motivated to organize my craft room for months, but just can't seem to get it done.  I have a small space (but I am thrilled to have it).  This was our nursery as you may have noticed it still has some "winnie the pooh" accents.  I know I need to get them out of there, but I think I am a little attached to them.  I thought I would show a few pictures of my space here so that I might publicly embarrass myself & maybe get motivated to it organized.  If you have any suggestions for organization feel free to leave me a comment.





2 comments:

  1. love your room! Currently,I have all my cricut cartridage on shelf like your. I'm planning to find a specific shelf or have someone make me a shelf unit for them. I love the color of your room. so cheerful~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missie,
    Just make some Pooh figures out of the vinyl for the walls with some crafty phrases and you will match perfectly. Love it!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete