August 20, 2012

A gift bag and matching card

We recently attend a birthday party for a little girl who is turning 6.  I had a gift for her, but wanted to make it a little more special, so I made a tote bag an matching card to go along with the gift.  I used the bag as a reusable gift bag. 



The card was made using the Cricut Artise Cartridge available from Close to My Heart.  If you would like more information on how to purchase this cartridge please shoot me an email and I would be happy to help you createdbymissie@aol.com  As I had this amazing lost and found paper, I really didn't need to do much to embellish the card.  I simply added pink glitter to the crown and some ribbon and tulle.  I stamped the phrase on the inside.  This was such a quick and simple card.  I got a lot of ohhs and awws at the party and no one would know that it only took 25 minutes to create!


3 comments:

  1. This is so perfectly girlie. Know you enjoyed making it for her. Lovely. Hope school is going well for you and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift bag and card.I bet she love it.I have sent you an email about you winning my giveaway.

    ReplyDelete