February 3, 2013

Never too old to be a Disney Princess

In May of this year I will be heading to Walt Disney World with some girl friends.  While I have been to WDW several times, I am really looking forward to this trip.  There are four of us going for an entire week.  This is going to be a great opportunity to experience the parks KID FREE.  We have already booked the Cinderella breakfast in the Castle, and we all love the princess theme.  So I plan to make a few crafty gifts for the girls.  I have completed the first project today. 

 
Each of the girls will be getting a set of six princess note cards.  They are A2 size cards each with a different princess.  As we are all crafty, I choose to leave the insides blank.  I figured these cards could be good for a lot of different occasions and my crafty friends can simply add stamped sentiments to the inside to fit their own needs.
 

Each of the cards have glittered accents to add a bit of shine to the simple cards.
I designed the cards in the Silhouette Studio Designer software and printed them out.  I then printed and cut using my paper trimmer instead of the Cameo as I simply needed to make one cut on each sheet.  The graphics are from Lettering Delights and I used a variety of background patterns including this cute pink castle one that I created in Photoshop.


 
 
 
 

 

3 comments:

  1. These turned out great and I know you guys are going to have a blast..can matching shirts be the next item we see...I love your Disney Gear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your trip! You are going to have a blast! Great cards to take on your trip for your girlfriends.

    ReplyDelete