December 25, 2010

Christmas Ornament

Good morning and Merry Christmas to all.  I wanted to share a quick project that I made this week with all of you.  I have been seeing so many beautiful glitter ornaments and wanted to try my hand at one.  I have been reluctant to make one as we replaced all of the glass ornaments- with plastic- on our tree a few years ago, and I didn't want to start adding them back.  So, when I came across some clear plastic ornaments at Michaels I knew I need to buy them for this project. 

I started with a clear plastic ornament.  To adhear the glitter to the inside of the ornament I used Pledge Floor Cleaner with Future Shine.  I know it sounds crazy, but you can see some great tutorials on the net or via youtube.  The finishing touch on this ornament is vinyl.  I used Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL) to cut the Cricut Circle logo and the year.  Hope you enjoy!



H

1 comment: