December 12, 2010

WDW January 2011

A few months ago my husband mentioned that he was interested in running the goofy challenge.  If you are unfamiliar with the race, believe me, it is truely GOOFY!  The Goofy Challenge is a two day even consisting of a 1/2 marathon on Saturday and a full Marathon on Sunday.  He has mentioned this in the past, but this time it lead to looking at going to WDW, and eventually booking the tickets.  So, in January we will be heading to Orlando to support my husband in this event.  Of course we are also going to take the boys to Disney!  As this will be their very first trip to WDW I am very excited! 

I had the best of intentions of getting most of the scrapbook embellishments preped before we leave to make their albums a cinch when we get home.  HUMMM, do you think that has happened?  NOPE!  I can't imagine why not.  I go to school 3 days a week(luckily the semester is almost over), my husband travels 18 days per month, and I have two little boys ages 2 and 4.  So, I thought it might be fun to show you some things that have gotten done, and maybe I will be inspired to accomplish more before the trip.


To get started here is Cinderella!  I scrapbook in triplicate for our vacations so it ends up being a lot of work, but well worth it in the end. 

 

1 comment:

  1. wow a lot of work but you are right well worth it. They look great

    ReplyDelete