November 17, 2012

Connie Crystal and Tombow Cross Promotion



Thanks for stopping by today to see another great card made using Connie Crysta and Tombow products.  The card was created for a friend's anniversary and is simple yet elegant.


I began by picking out some papers from DCWV (Linen closet stacks), Tombow colored pencils, tombow adhesive, CTMH stamps and Connie Crystal.  I also used a bit of ribbon to pull it all together. 

I began by stamping my image onto white cardstock.


Then colored the image with Tombow colored pencils and mounted it onto colored cardstock.  In the end I didn't like the blue cardstock with the image and replaced it with pink.



After coloring the image I topped it with glossy accents and sprinkled some glitter into the glossy accents.  When dry this creates something similar to an epoxy on the top of the image. 


The next thing I needed to do, was make some charms out of my Connie Crystals using a few headpins. 

The charms were then added to some satin ribbon and would later be added to the card.

The sentiment was stamped onto Organza ribbon with StazOn ink to prevent smearing. 

The final step is simple assembly.  I hope you enjoyed this beautiful and elegant card as much as I enjoyed creating it! 

Supply List:
Connie Crystal assorted crystals available on Amazon.com
Tombow Irojiten Color Dictionary Pencils
Tombow Mono multi liqid adhesive
DCWV linen closet papers
Stamps from Close to My Heart
Assorted ribbon (satin and organza)

2 comments: