January 24, 2012

Another Valentine's Day Mailbox

As you may recall I posted a Valentine's Day Mail box last week CLICK HERE TO GO TO THAT POST.  Today I decided that I wanted to create a more traditional mail box.  This  project was really just for fun, as I have no real use for a PINK mail box, but it does match my craft room & will make a nice place to stash things. 

This is a cute and simple project.  The entire thing took less than one hour to cut and assemble.  Happy crafting~!


This was created using the same SVG set from SVGcuts.com that I used for the Alien box.  As you can see this is a very versitile set & depending on the papers used can take on very different looks.


With the front closed- ties shut with a ribbon


The flag and heart boarder are both part of the kit.  I welded two of the heart boarders together to get one long enough for the side of the mail box.  I used the negative cuts from the boarder to add to the flag.


I attached the flag with a white glitter brad to allow it to go up and down


From the back.

4 comments:

  1. Cute mailbox! Thanks for sharing! I'm a lover of the pink and green so this is right up my alley!

    Kim (Pinkbug from Circle MB)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute is that! Love the papers you chose and your cute design. Be sure to share this on She's A Sassy Lady's Weekly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now we just need to send you message to put in it.. very fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun mailbox! Very creative!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete