January 2, 2011

A craft room makeover

I feel very fortunate in that my husband has allowed me to take over a small room in our home to use for my crafting space.  That said, it is by far the smallest room in the house.  One of the best features in this room is the closet, which my husband has very kindly lined with shelves to help me maximize the space.  I had previously posted some photos of the room in my Messy Room Post.  I have never been very happy with the space, and have made it a priority to do something about that.  I am not quite done, but I have made some huge steps toward my goal.  I started by buying an additional table, putting up an extra shelf (which I already had), rearranging the furniture, and removing the chair and ottoman (left over from when the room was my nursery).

BEFORE
                 

AFTER



 BEFORE                                                                                                   
AFTER   
 


The new table





 BEFORE                                                                          

AFTER

AFTER


                      BEFORE                                                               






















AFTER



3 comments:

  1. Looks great, time to scrap now that it is all clean. Mine never stays clean because I am a very messy scrapper.

    ReplyDelete