June 24, 2011

Wall decor for a friends

My friend's birday was early this week, and as she is a huge fan of mermaids I made this sign for her craft room.  I used the Life's a Beach Cartridge for the Mermaid and the fish.  For the bubbles I welded circles using my gypsy and the cake basics cartridge.  As I do not own George and basic shapes the cake cart is my go to for simple shapes.  Then phrase was cut using the cake basics cartridge as well.  The lettering was cut from vinyl and placed on the outside of the frame.



3 comments:

  1. That is just too cute! I know she loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice of you!!


    I have an award for you on my blog: http://greengirlscraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so adorable! What a nice gift. I bet she loved it.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete