July 12, 2012

New Fall/Winter 2012 Idea books are coming soon!!!


I am so pleased to share with you that the Fall/Winter 2012 CTMH idea books will be in my hands next week!  The preview I have gotten is amazing and I am so excited about all of the amazing products that CTMH will be offering.  There is even a new Cricut Collection that will be available August 1, 2012, called Artiste.  Because the Art Philosophy bundle was so wildly popular with my customers last year, I wanted to share an early image of the cartridge with you.   I promise it is sure to get you excited about the new products!  I will be placing an order on August 1 for the new cartridges.  If you would like to be among the first to receive this amazing new product please let me know and I will be sure you are included in the order.  As a special thank you to all of my customers I will be offering a 20% discount on the retail price of your entire order (tax and shipping apply at full retail pricing)!!!!  Don’t miss this amazing offer!



Missie



No comments:

Post a Comment