August 6, 2011

Close To My Heart

I am so excited to share some news with all of you!  I have decided to join the Close to My Heart family and become a consultant with them.  I have always enjoyed their products.  Now that they have added a line of cricut product I knew it was the right time for me to join.  I will from time to time be featuring  projects on my blog and I promise to include an ordering special with every project!  How can it get better than that?  Thank you all for your friendship and support!

I wanted to get you all started with a special on the new Cricut Cartridge, Art Philosophy Collection!  If you contact me via email to order this cartridge I will extend a new customer discount of 20% off the retail price of the cartridge.  This order must be placed directly through me, and not through the website. 

Missie

No comments:

Post a Comment