December 27, 2011

a fun and easy card for the coffee lover

I spent a lot of time working on gifts for my boys teachers this year.  Between the two boys they have 6 teachers and I also made gifts for the preschool directors at the school they have attended for the last 2.5 years.  All but one of these educational professionals are women, and the cupcake bath bombs just weren't going to work for the one male teacher.  So, I took the easy way out and purchased a starbucks gift card.  However, I wanted to atleast give him a special card to go with the copout gift.  So, here is what I created.



I used the love you a latte cartridge and my gypsy to create this easel card.  I choose a christmas patterned paper for the front and added some red pearls to the reindeer noses to give it a little extra touch.   The inside "merry Christmas" stam is from CTMH.





2 comments:

  1. Love this and how it sits up like that...very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative! The signature is just precious! Great card/gift holder!

    ReplyDelete