October 5, 2011

Better blogger day 5

Today you get two cards for the price of one :)  I made two cards for friends last month.  One friend is having a baby, the other lost her Mother in law.  While the purpose behind each card is very different the format was very similar.  They were both made using a single sheet of 12x12 pattern paper for the front.  I am just amazed at how using different sections of the same paper and a very similar color scheme resulted in two very different cards.  Both cards used flowers cut with my cricut and the CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge.  The second card also has a double mounted sentiment on the front- those shapes are also on the AP cart. 

******************************************************************************
CARD 1- for my expecting friend








*******************************************************************************
CARD 2- for my friend who lost her MIL





No comments:

Post a Comment