October 1, 2011

A better blogger...this week...lol


Why is it that no mater how badly I want to blog, I never seem to get it done.  I have been very busy with a variety of projects over the last few weeks.  Many of which I never managed to take any photos of unil the projects were complete.  However, I would still like to post them here.  I tend to use this blog as my personal crafting journal.  I do this more for me than for anyone else.  I like to be able to look back and see past project, and draw inspiration from where I have come (with my crafting) and where I want to go...

So, this week will be all about posting the projects.  It is going to be mostly photos of completed items, with little instruction or commentary.  However, I hope that you will find it enjoyable.  Have a wonderful day.

Missie

So, the first posts are CTMH open house.  Last night I hosted a group of ladies for my very first CTMH function.  I am happy to say that I think some of these women love CTMH as much as I do.  I am looking forward to planning some upcoming workshops and I think I have a great customer base in my friends-SO, THANK YOU GALS! 



Customer Coupons- everyone who made a purchase got to choose one, I think everyone enjoyed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment