October 9, 2011

Better Blogging day 9

Oh my goodness.  I can not believe that this is 9 days in a row for blog posts  LOL!  I think this might be a record for me.  Today is Sunday 10-9, and I am acutally away for the weekend with my family at a waterpark in Wisconsin.  So, I think it will be safe to say that I will not be posting tomorrow (unless I can do some crafting here- not likely)

Anyway, I have one final project to share in my line up.  This one is actually a continuation of the last few days of YUDU projects.  While I had the card shop set up for the front of the shirts, I decided to created a few custom cards for the friend who ordered the shirts.  I simply pulled the images onto some CTMH double sided paper and adheared the pulled image to the front of a card.  I used a zip strip (CTMH) to finish off the front-  Simple and cute.  I hope she likes them.  I made 3 cards, one to go with each of the shirts.





As I used an ink with a metalic shimmer, it was hard to get a good photo of the front, but I think you get the idea. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the blue on this...really makes it pop...great blogging treats you shared this week. enjoy the waterpark

    ReplyDelete